With every 1 kg Manuka can there is a free 100 g pack of Manuka Honey Cough Drops Mixed Pack (Limited Edition)
Original Manuka Health Manuka honey from New Zealand . As is usual with honey from New Zealand, this honey is also packaged in plastic containers. This saves weight and protects against glass breakage during shipping.
Manuka honey is a rare gift of nature and a monofloral honey that bees extract from the flower nectar of the South Sea myrtle. The intact and untouched landscape of New Zealand is home to this species of myrtle.
This original MGO100+ Manuka honey is certified to contain at least 100 mg/kg methylglyoxal (MGO). You will receive Manuka honey at least until April 18, 2026.
Spoon after spoon of delicious top quality:
- tested and certified for its natural MGO content
- originally bottled in New Zealand
- Every can has a QR code to check its origin and authenticity
Welthonig in Vienna is the specialist for Manuka honey from Manuka Health. We have been purchasing Manuka honey directly from New Zealand beekeepers and their European branch for 7 years. By purchasing directly, we eliminate the middleman and any adulteration of the honey.
Not suitable for small children under 12 months.
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.