New Grove Honey Liqueur is a rum and honey based liqueur from the island nation of Mauritius. In the north of the main island is the 7,000 hectare sugar cane plantation of New Grove. The sugar cane is mainly used in the in-house distillery to produce high-quality rum. Distilling has a long tradition in Mauritius, as arrack - a precursor of rum - was distilled from the juice of palm leaves centuries ago.
The origin of an island state in the Indian Ocean, the curved shape of the bottle and also the rum-honey content seem to be exotic and in fact this exotic can be tasted in the taste and aroma. The liqueur is sweet and can be enjoyed both with ice and as an ingredient in mixed drinks. As an accompaniment to a dessert, it can also be served as a digestif. 26% vol. alc.
0.7 l New Grove Honey Liqueur á 24.90 EUR; Basic price 1 l = 35.57 EUR
When ordering, you confirm that the orderer and recipient are over 18 years of age.
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.