Hot devil's mead in the bulbous elixir bottle with 10.5% vol. alc. This ruby red mead is a mixed drink made from mead and hypocras with hot spices. In the Middle Ages, Hypocras was understood to mean spiced wines that were said to have a digestive and health-promoting effect. The nobility and clergy had everything that was good and expensive seasoned, including cinnamon, cloves, but also pepper was added to the wine. The elixir bottle itself is a great eye-catcher in the showcase! This mead contains sulphites.
- 0.2 l Teufelsmet á 9.95 EUR; Basic price 1 l = 49.75 EUR
- 0.5 l Teufelsmet á 13.50 EUR; Basic price 1 l = 27.00 EUR
Manufacturer: berry wines
When ordering, you confirm that the orderer and recipient are over 18 years of age.
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.