The Styrian State Association for Beekeeping runs the beekeeping center and a beekeeping school in Graz. As part of the training to become a beekeeper, the production of mead and other beekeeping products is also taught. The forest honey mead from the beekeeping center is fermented, dark forest honey without any flavoring or coloring additives and each bottle bears the Styrian panther with the lot number as an award.
Mead made from forest honey, 11% alcohol by volume, less sweet and with the typical malty aroma of forest honey.
0.5 l Styrian forest honey mead at EUR 11.50 each; Basic price per liter = EUR 23.00
Note: Mead contains sulfites
When ordering, you confirm that the purchaser and recipient are over 18 years old.
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.