100 g candies with honey, individually wrapped in paper. We can currently offer the following variants:
- Milk honey: They taste heavenly, have a caramel crust on the outside and are filled with liquid honey. Ingredients according to the manufacturer: 43% whole milk, sugar, glucose syrup, 8.6% honey , cream, coconut fat; Manufacturer: Eduard Edel GmbH, Germany (best before September 30, 2024)
- Milk honey: These treats come straight from the Italian beekeepers in Piedmont. His "Caramelle Latte e Miele" tastes intensely like caramel and melts evenly when you suck it. Ingredients according to the manufacturer: 12% honey , 9% sweetened concentrated whole milk , sugar, glucose syrup, butter, milk powder, salt, flavorings, may contain traces of nuts; Manufacturer: Apicoltura Brezzo Srl, Italy (best before 11.11.2025)
The sweets are packed in-house immediately after you place your order. The bag is resealable. By clicking on + the quantity can be increased by 100 g.
Nutritional values per 100g/ml: calorific value 1764 kJ/417 kcal, fat 5.2 g of which saturated fatty acids 4 g, carbohydrates 90.4 g of which sugar 59.4 g, protein 2 g, salt 0 g
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.