Special price 6.95 EUR! Waldviertler Graumohn is an Austrian specialty and a protected designation of origin (PDO) of the region in Lower Austria. The Gressl family's poppy farm is located in Ottenschlag, about 110 km from Vienna, embedded in their own poppy fields.
The Gressl family combines their own poppy seeds with creamy rapeseed honey from the region. It is 90% rapeseed honey and 10% Waldviertel gray poppy. It doesn't need any more ingredients or flavors! If you like poppy seed strudel, you will love this honey!
300 g poppy seed honey á 7.90 EUR; Basic price 100 g = 2.63 EUR
Manufacturer: Mohnhof Gressl, Waldviertel
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.