Special price 6.95 EUR! Waldviertler Graumohn is an Austrian specialty and a protected designation of origin (PDO) of the region in Lower Austria. The Gressl family's poppy farm is located in Ottenschlag, about 110 km from Vienna, embedded in their own poppy fields.
The Gressl family combines their own poppy seeds with apricots from the Wachau in the poppy-apricot fruit spread . The apricots come from the Kausl family (Marillenhof in Mühldorf) The fruit content of the Wachau apricot PDO is 50%. The marriage of poppy and apricot creates a very tasty, fruity spread that the whole family will love. See photos for nutritional information and list of ingredients.
270 g poppy-apricot fruit spread á 7.90 euros; Basic price 100 g = 2.93 euros
Manufacturer: Mohnhof Gressl, Waldviertel
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.