Waldviertler Graumohn is an Austrian specialty and a protected designation of origin (PDO) of the region in Lower Austria. The Gressl family's poppy farm is located in Ottenschlag, about 110 km from Vienna, embedded in their own poppy fields.
A specialty that is unfortunately only known regionally is distilled directly from the fermented mash of gray poppy seeds, the so-called papaver . It is pure, clear poppy brandy without any further additions. With 41% vol.alc. the Papaver has the typical strength for distilled spirits. At times we can offer you the following options:
- 200 ml Waldviertler Papaver poppy brandy = EUR 14.90; Basic price 1 L = 74.50 EUR
- Duo Papaver poppy brandy + "liquid poppy seed" chocolate with poppy brandy with price advantage
- Here you will find details about alcoholic chocolate
Manufacturer: Mohnhof Gressl, Waldviertel
When ordering, you confirm that the orderer and recipient are over 18 years of age.
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.