The Christmas honey is a special edition and only available before Christmas! It is the original, festive and organically certified Christmas honey from Upper Austria, which is also occasionally available at the Christmas market in Steyr - where the Christ child is known to be at home. The honey jar has a shiny metallic label, so some customers hang this honey on the Christmas tree as a glittering decoration or use it as a small Christmas gift. The following variants can be ordered:
- pure Christmas honey with flowers + forest honey*
- creamy Christmas honey with vanilla
- creamy Christmas honey with ginger
- creamy Christmas honey with walnuts
Staggered prices for 175 g special edition Christmas honey in organic quality:
1-9 pieces at EUR 7.50 each; Basic price 100 g = 4.29 EUR
- 10-49 pieces at EUR 7.00 each; Basic price 100 g = EUR 4.00
- From 50 pieces at EUR 6.50 each; Basic price 100 g = EUR 3.71
The discount will be automatically deducted at checkout. You are welcome to combine several variants.
*) Pure forest honey can occasionally be harvested at the apiary in the Mühlviertel. This year the bees have also collected pollen, so it can no longer be labeled as forest honey, but is classified as flower + forest honey.
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.