Last glass on sale! Styrian rapeseed cream honey. The Styrian State Association for Beekeeping runs the beekeeping center and a beekeeping school in Graz. The extraction of honey from bees in compliance with the highest quality standards is a central part of beekeeping training. This honey is obtained in spring when the rapeseed blossoms and is therefore one of the first types of honey to be harvested in the season. Due to its consistency, rapeseed honey is ideal for stirring cream honey. The honey is gently stirred until the crystal chains in the honey are broken and the creamy, buttery consistency is achieved. That's why this honey is the perfect breakfast spread for the whole family. Children of all ages love this spread!
At times we can offer you the following sizes:
- 250 g rapeseed cream honey at EUR 5.90 each; Basic price 1 kg = EUR 23.60
- 500 g rapeseed cream honey €8.90 each; Basic price 1 kg = EUR 17.80
Manufacturer: Styrian Beekeeping Center, Graz
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.