Organic liquid acacia honey refined with fragrant rose petals from Styria.
This acacia honey is flavored only with real rose petals. Damascus rose petals are marinated in organic honey. After a few weeks, the honey has taken on the scent and aroma of the roses and the flowers can be removed without leaving any residue. There are no other ingredients or flavorings.
The beekeeper uses his acacia honey instead of normal flower honey because the acacia does not solidify. This honey stays liquid for a very long time and even at low temperatures.
A beguilingly fragrant honey creation for all garden fans and rose lovers. We recommend this honey for refining desserts, including as a topping on ice cream.
250 g of acacia honey with rose petals in organic quality, EUR 9.90 each; Basic price 1 kg = EUR 39.60
Manufacturer: Neber family, Styria
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.