Wonderfully fragrant acacia honey refined with organic rose blossoms from Styria.
This acacia honey is only flavored with real rose petals. Damask rose blossoms are bathed in honey. After a few weeks, the honey will have taken on the scent and aroma of the roses and the flowers will be removed. There are no other ingredients or artificial flavors!
A beguilingly fragrant honey creation for all rose fans and a delicious topping for fruit ice cream and pudding.
250 g fragrant organic honey á 9.90 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 39.60 EUR
Manufacturer: Anton Neber, Styria
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.