Special price 6.90 EUR! The beekeeper has his apiaries near the Baltic Sea, near Lübeck. And in this honey he combines his own delicate, creamy spring blossom honey with juice from self-harvested sea buckthorn. The sea buckthorn is a typical plant of the coastal region and is known as the "Lemon of the North". This gives the sweet honey a fruity note, perfect for a little variety at the breakfast table.
Ingredients according to beekeepers: spring blossom cream honey and concentrated sea buckthorn juice
250 g sea buckthorn in honey á 8.90 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 35.60 EUR
Manufacturer: Hanse Honig, Lübeck
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.