This honey wine is a specialty from Styria. The beekeeper takes his own honey and Styrian grape juice from the Wildbacher vine. This type of grape is responsible for the unique Schilcher wine. The combination of honey and grapes results in a lively, fresh, only moderately sweet honey wine with a beautiful play of colors and with 11% alcohol by volume. pleasant to drink.
The honey wine is particularly suitable as an accompaniment to fish dishes and for the typical Styrian snack. In addition, the Neber honey wine in the pretty, decorative glass bottle is also the perfect gift for fans of Styria.
375 ml bottle = EUR 11.95; Basic price 100 ml = EUR 3.19
Manufacturer: Beekeeping Neber, Styria
When ordering, you confirm that the purchaser and recipient are over 18 years old.
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.