Dark, viscous summer blossom honey with a proportion of buckwheat from the KleBee organic beekeeping in Eggendorf am Walde. The special thing about this organic honey is the maturation in the tank. The beekeeper lets his honey rest for a year so that the honey becomes soft and round in taste. As buckwheat ripens, it loses its typical - not always appreciated - taste.
The small town of Eggendorf am Walde belongs to the market town of Maissau and lies on a geologically interesting break in the Weinviertel and Waldviertel . The honey bees can choose the best nectar from both areas, especially around the bee location on Manhartsberg.250 g organic blossom honey at EUR 9.50 each; Basic price per kg = EUR 38.00
Manufacturer & photo credit: Thomas Klepp, Eggendorf am Walde
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.