250 g of aromatic, liquid acacia honey for EUR 8.90 (1 kg = EUR 35.60) with a fruity aroma from Styria. It smells and tastes wonderfully of cherries and is a great topping for fruit ice cream. Yoghurt and muesli can also be refined with this honey. The beekeeper only uses natural ingredients to flavor the honey, such as hibiscus flowers and rosehip peel for the red color and apples and cherries for the aroma.
Manufacturer: Anton Neber, Styria
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.