Yellow, delicately creamy organic quality sunflower honey. In order to be able to harvest this type of honey, the beekeeper and his bees migrate to the Weinviertel in summer. There, extensive sunflower fields offer a richly laid table for bees and other insects. Due to its mushy consistency, this honey is particularly suitable as a spread for the whole family.
The listing of the master beekeeper in Falstaff is an indication of the premium quality of the honey. Reference customers such as the Steirereck restaurant in Vienna and other top gastronomy can be found on his website.
250 g á 8.90 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 35.60 EUR
Manufacturer: Anton Neber, Styria.
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.