The beekeeper takes care of his bees in the densely forested area of the Hochschwab. This region is a water source protection area owned by the City of Vienna. The city gets most of its drinking water from there. The bees can also produce a very clear and high-quality organic honey far away from industry, agriculture and traffic, which is used in top gastronomy, among other things. As a reference, the beekeeper cites the Steirereck restaurant and the Meinl am Graben, for example.
- 250 g á 8.90 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 35.60 EUR
- 500 g á 11.95 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 23.90 EUR
- 1,000 g at EUR 19.95
Anyone who prefers inexpensive home cooking without an organic label should take a look at the forest honey from the Steirisches Imkerzentrum.
Manufacturer: Beekeeping Neber, Styria
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.