The beekeeper looks after his bees in the densely forested area of the Hochschwab . This region is a water spring protection area owned by the City of Vienna. Since 1910, drinking water has been transported from Hochschwab to Vienna using the Second Vienna High Spring Pipeline . That's about 180 km long.
The bees can also produce a very clear and dark organic forest honey far away from industry, agriculture and traffic, which is used in top-class restaurants, among other things. The beekeeper cites, for example, the Steirereck restaurant and the Meinl am Graben as references.500 g of organic forest honey at EUR 12.90 each; Basic price 1 kg = EUR 25.80
If you prefer inexpensive home cooking without organic labeling, you should look for forest honey from the Styrian Beekeeping Center.
Manufacturer: Beekeeping Neber, Styria
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.