Fir honey is a specialty from the Black Forest . Only rarely does the density of fir trees reach such a high number that bees can produce single-variety fir honey. The silver fir in particular finds its natural north-west border in the Black Forest. In recent years, however, the population has been steadily declining, which is mainly due to the overexploitation of the forests by humans. The tough consistency, the dark color with a green tinge and the strong, malty taste are characteristics of this rare type of honey.
500 g German fir honey á 13.95 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = EUR 27.90
Manufacturer: Beekeeping & Bee Products Rüdiger Feldt, Germany
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.