The Whistler Irish Honey Whiskey comes from a small, fine family distillery in County Meath, Ireland. The area is known for its scenic charm and is popular with tourists.
The basis is the house's barrel-aged whiskey and our own honey from the orchard. The combination creates a honey whiskey liqueur that is one of the world's best. Numerous awards prove the high quality of Whistler Irish Honey Whiskey. Among other things, at the World Liqueur Awards 2020.
This top Irish liqueur is delivered in the original gift box. The manufacturer recommends enjoying the liqueur over ice with a dash of lemon and mint; 33% Vol. Alc.
0.7 l The Whistler Irish Honey Whiskey at EUR 39.90 each; Basic price 1 l = EUR 57.00
When ordering, you confirm that the purchaser and recipient are over 18 years old.
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.