Thyme honey is probably the most famous honey from Greece. This thyme honey comes from the nomadic beekeeping family Mouriki. The migrant bees look after 2,500 bee colonies in Greece and commute with their protégés between the mainland and the islands in the Aegean to do pollination work. As a reward, the beekeeper receives top-quality honey. Among others, his thyme honey has won the following prizes and awards:
- London Honey Awards 2021: Silver
- The Mediterranean Taste Awards 2020: Gold
- Olymp Awards 2020: Silver
One of the preferred bee locations is a coastal location on the Gulf of Corinth . In a bay near the small town of Galaxidi, the bees find the best conditions for producing top-quality thyme honey. The site is less well known to tourists than the nearby Oracle of Delphi.
We can temporarily offer you the following options:
- 3 x 40 g thyme, pine, oak forest honey set for EUR 9.95 each
- 250 g plastic squeeze tube á 5.95 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 23.80 EUR
- 450 g honey jar á 10.95 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 24.33 EUR
- 940 g honey jar á 15.95 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 16.97 EUR
We obtain this honey directly from Greek beekeepers , without intermediaries. In Austria, this honey is marketable (i.e. suitable for sale) only through additional German-language labels that we have to attach to every honey jar.
Manufacturer & all rights to photos reserved: Mourikis Panagiotis, Greece
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.