Update September 5th, 2023: The fresh honey is coming to an end, unfortunately 500 g jars have already been eaten!
Mild and light alpine rose honey from the remote Ötztal in Tyrol. The apiaries are located at 1,800 to 2,000 m above sea level at Alpe Kleinhorlach (see photos). According to the local vegetation, the proportion of alpine roses and mountain herbs predominates. The small apiary consists of the beekeeper, his brother and the 94-year-old (!) mother , who takes care of the bees. After the snow has melted in May, the bees are brought up to the alp and, depending on the weather, this rare honey is harvested in midsummer. Taking care of the bees in the high mountains requires a lot of strength and energy with comparatively small harvest quantities and that makes this alpine rose honey rare and valuable.
250 g á 8.90 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 35.60 EUR
500 g á 12.90 EUR; Basic price 1 kg = 25.80 EUR
Manufacturer and all rights to the photos reserved: Prof. Dipl.Ing. Walter Preyer, Tyrol
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.