Update November 16, 2023: The beekeeper brought his last honey of the season to Vienna!
Strong, viscous forest blossom honey from the remote Ötztal in Tyrol. The apiaries are located at 1,400 m above sea level in the Kitzwald near the Köfler landslide (see photos).
The small beekeeping consists of the beekeeper, his brother and the 94 year old (!) mother , who takes care of the bees. After the snow melts in May, the bees are brought into the mountains and, depending on the weather, this delicious forest blossom honey is harvested in midsummer. At times there is also Alpine rose honey from the beekeepers. In the picture you can see the color difference to forest blossom honey.
500 g jar at EUR 10.50 each; Basic price 1 kg = EUR 21.00
1,000 g glass at EUR 18.90 each
Manufacturer & all rights of the photos reserved: Prof. Dipl.Ing. Walter Preyer, Tyrol
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.