Red Viking mead from the area around Haithabu, the legendary Viking trading post on the Baltic Sea. The place was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2018.
Then as now, sweet mead was enjoyed and occasionally refined with fruit. In the case of the red Viking mead, it is cherry juice, which gives the mead a fruity note and at the same time reduces the alcohol content to 6%.
0.75 l Red Viking Mead á 12.90 EUR; Basic price 1 l = 17.20 EUR
When ordering, you confirm that the orderer and recipient are over 18 years of age.
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.