Red Viking mead from the area around Haithabu, the legendary Viking trading post on the Baltic Sea. The place was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2018.
Then as now, sweet mead was enjoyed and occasionally refined with fruit. In the case of the red Viking mead, it is cherry juice, which gives the mead a fruity note and at the same time reduces the alcohol content to 6%.
0.75 l Red Viking Mead á 12.90 EUR; Basic price 1 l = 17.20 EUR
When ordering, you confirm that the orderer and recipient are over 18 years of age.
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.