Special price 10.90 EUR! Wild lavender honey from the maquis in Italy. The well-known crested lavender is one of the wild-growing lavender species. In the Mediterranean region in particular, there are barren, dry landscapes with lots of hours of sunshine (including maquis and garigue) where wild lavender thrives. And the lavender flowers provide an ideal source of nectar for bees. In contrast to the white, solid lavender honey from France, wild lavender honey is clear and liquid with a tendency to crystallize. There are also clear differences in the aroma, as wild lavender has much less of its own flavor than the cultivated lavender variety in Provence.
500 g at EUR 13.90; Basic price 1 kg = EUR 27.80
Manufacturer: Beekeeping & Bee Products Rüdiger Feldt, Germany
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.