Fruity, pure lemon blossom honey (Miele di Limone) from the Brezzo family beekeeping. Beekeeping is at home in Piedmont and migrates with the bees south to the citrus fruits. Pollination of the flowers by bees is necessary to achieve high quality fruits and a good harvest.
Flower honey from the nectar of lemon trees has a light color and can be described as sweet. It has the property of hardening quickly and crystallizing in the glass. This honey tastes sensationally good in Greek yogurt and as a spread!250 g lemon blossom honey in a glass €8.90 each; Basic price 1 kg = EUR 35.60
Manufacturer: Apicoltura Brezzo Srl, Italy
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.