Fruity, pure lemon blossom honey (Miele di Limone) from the Brezzo family beekeeping. Beekeeping is at home in Piedmont and migrates with the bees south to the citrus fruits. Pollination of the flowers by bees is necessary to achieve high quality fruits and a good harvest.
Flower honey from the nectar of lemon trees has a light color and can be described as sweet. It has the property of hardening quickly and crystallizing in the glass. This honey tastes sensationally good in Greek yogurt and as a spread!
250 g lemon blossom honey in a glass €8.90 each; Basic price 1 kg = EUR 35.60
Manufacturer: Apicoltura Brezzo Srl, Italy
- Free order collection from the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening times . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS and postal delivery. Please see shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders placed Tuesday to Friday by 5 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Botendienste GmbH. Subsequent orders will be delivered as quickly as possible the next day.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer. Swiss customers can pay directly in CHF without having to change. Customers in Canada can also pay directly in CAD without having to change. Customers in the USA can also pay directly in USD without having to change.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (advance payment). After receiving payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.