Organic certified coriander honey from the Subcarpathian region. In south-eastern Europe - especially in Romania - the white-flowered coriander is grown on rather dry and stony soils. Bees love the nectar of the lush flowering coriander and the honey is one of the most aromatic types of honey. This natural honey crystallizes naturally and is particularly suitable as a breakfast spread. You can feel its crystalline structure with every bite.
500 g organic coriander honey á 13.90 EUR; Basic price per kg = EUR 27.80
Manufacturer: Beekeeping & Bee Products Rüdiger Feldt, Germany
- Free pick-up in the pick-up shop on selected days, please note the opening hours . Address: Welthonig im Rabenhof, Hainburger Straße 68-70/45/1, 1030 Vienna
- Customers have the choice between GLS, DPD and postal delivery. See shipping rates for details.
- Local delivery in Vienna on the same day for orders with online payment from Monday to Friday by 4 p.m. and Saturday by 12 p.m. Carried out by Veloce Messenger Services GmbH. Later orders will be delivered the next day as soon as possible.
- Secure online payment with SSL encryption: PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and eps transfer.
- Offline payment without a card with traditional transfer to the company bank account (payment in advance). After receiving the payment, the goods will be packed and shipped.